Friday, September 7, 2012

A very busy fall

This morning I'm taking about Cataloging with my colleagues from Madison County. But in addition to still settling in at my new job, I have many things scribbled on the calendar for this fall.

Early in October, I'll be in Georgia speaking at COMO about Teens and Technology.


I will be presenting a preconference workshop and two concurrent sessions at TASL, the Tennessee Association of School Librarians.


Then in November, my work done, I'll get to enjoy my two favorite literature events, the third YALSA Literature Symposium in St. Louis...


.... and ALAN in Las Vegas.

Like Cathy Jo Nelson, I wish I could make it to the AASL Fall Forum in Greenville, SC, but the drive is epic, and I'm already planning to drive to Macon (5 1/2 hours) and St. Louis (6 hours).  I also wish I could make the School Library Journal Summit in Philadelphia, but I have been hearing great things about TASL for years, and they overlap this year in a most un-fortuitous way. And more and more emails are arriving referencing Midwinter...

No comments:

Post a Comment