Monday, September 23, 2013

What I'm up to this fall...

It's that time of the year, and I'm going to be doing some professional travel over the next few months...perhaps I'll see you at some of these conferences or workshops?





School Library Journal Leadership Summit in Austin, September 27-29.
It's been years since I've been to Austin, and I missed last year's Summit.

University of Alabama's SLIS Alumni Day October 11.
I'm on a panel talking about professional service.

USBBY's Regional Conference in St. Louis, October 18-20.
I represent ALA/AASL on the Board of Directors of this fabulous organization.









AASL in Hartford, November 14-17.
I can't wait to catch up with my school library friends from far and wide.

ALAN in Boston, November 25-26. 
The author schedule is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment